Music secludes us from the world, and makes us feel better, no matter how worse the situation is. I bet there isn’t even a single person, who doesn’t like to hear some music.
People often fail to listen to desired kind of sound output they want to. That happens due to lack of information about some good headphones. Based on that, we have some good headphones in the market, that sound good, and aren’t heavy on your pockets.
They have got some good distortion, noise cancellation, impedance and bass. You can have your choice of headphones from the list I am providing below they are latest releases in 2020, and are best headphones under 100 dollars, which can revolutionize your way of hearing the music.
Let’s Have a Look On Them Best Headphones Under $100 In 2020
Sennheiser HD 202 II Professional Headphones
When it comes to sound, we all know this company, reputed and maintained innovation with constant development. You can tell that by listening to the sound these headphones give.
They give professional HD output, with total harmonic distortion. They’re perfect for a dance jockey, or some studio work. Grab them, and record something exceptional, because that’s what they are made for.
The main highlight of these headphones is design. They’re very lightweight, and rugged, for rough use. You can easily watch a movie, for long hours, and they won’t hurt you.
- The headphones are closed dynamic and super aural.
- The frequency response is between 18Hz-18KHz.
- Professional, ideal for DJs, home systems, and mobiles.
- Attenuation is good of ambient noise.
- Damping perforations gives rich bass experience
- Powerful neodymium magnets are used along with lightweight for rich sound levels.
- Powerful bass and increased signal levels for modern rhythm-driven music.
- Rugged outdoor design, so you can use it in rough way.
- 3 m highly conductive OFC copper cable.
- Lightweight design lets you to wear them for long period
- Replaceable leatherette ear pads.
- 2-year warranty.
Sennheiser RS120 On-Ear Wireless RF Headphones
Again! From the same company, but with better sound and portability. These headphones are wireless, and comes with a charging dock.
We all know, these days, no one wants to mess with wires. Some people really hate wires hanging around their head. These headphones deliver best sound in wireless category.
The output is interference free, with range upto 300 feet. They’re extremely lightweight, so long hours operation won’t be any problem.
- The headphones give you freedom of movement, with range of 3000 feet, with absolutely no interference.
- Open-Aire design delivers detailed, crystal clear, and bass rich sound which is ideal for TV and Hi-Fi audio use
- Lightweight on-ear design ideal for long operations
- Transmitter connects directly to any device with analog audio output (RCA jack or headphone out)
- There are three RF channels, by which you can choose an interference free channel, with the help of selector.
- The transmitter also works as a charger. He headphones are recharged when stored on the metal cradle
- Upto 20 hours of operation thanks to AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries.
- Headphone control – Volume, on/off and tuning control located on the headphone
- 2-year international warranty
Sony MDRZX100 ZX Series Stereo Headphones
These simple headphones beat many of the competitors which are on higher price. Sony is back with affordable, but good quality sound headphones. These headphones are very cheap, but give you crystal clear sound and good damping. They’re extremely comfortable and lightweight, that ensures long lasting operation without any pain around the ear. The cushioning is also soft around the headphones, giving you that extra comfort.
- The diaphragms are of 30mm, creating very good sound.
- High energy drivers deliver powerful bass & clear treble
- The headphones are lightweight, with ABS rugged, for durability
- Pressure-relieving earpads for long-wear comfort
- The wire is designed to be tangle free.
These professional headphones are for the producers and DJs. They give you flat spectrum for pure and authentic sound. They’re not amplified or modified in any way.
So serves best for music professionals and studios. The design of the headphones is really classy, with cutting edge technology; it gives sharper edge to every angle.
The 40 MM driver ensures that you get low ambient noise inside the ear when they’re on. Though they’re not lightweight, but also don’t hurt ears, as they have very good cushioning.
- Cutting-edge engineering and robust construction, giving you an unmatchable design and body
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets with copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned flat for authentic sound and monitoring, typically for professionals
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments from ambient noise
- 90° swiveling cups for easy, one-ear monitoring is also possible.
Jabra Move Wireless
These headphones are wireless and made so beautifully, that you can hardly take your eyes off.
They’re not only a looker, but also a performer. The sound of the headphones is very clear, and has a broad spectrum of beats. They’re lightweight, and extremely portable, the head stand is rigid, made from stainless steel.
The playback of the headphones is 8 hours, but on standby, it could last 12 days.it also includes optional cord, in case you’re in flight.
It can connect to your mobile, pc, tablet, and iPads, anything that plays MP3 and has Bluetooth. These headphones are extremely compatible.
- Now you can listen to your music wirelessly, and pick up calls through it
- Ultra-lightweight headphones and headstand that fits almost all head types.
- Durable stainless steel headband and dirt resistant fabric for durability.
- Connects to all Bluetooth ready devices – phones, computers, tablets and more
- It includes optional cord so you can use your headphones on flights
- Up to 8 hours talk time/music time and up to 12 days standby time
Summary For Best Headphones Under $100
The headphones I just reviewed are of different types, and no headphone could compare to one another, because they have different use and target customers.
You should first recognize your need of buying the headphones, then look for the best ones that suit your budget, and then finally blow the whistle.
These headphones are best in purpose they’re designed for, whether professional, athletic, or personal. If you’re going to use them for professional purposes, then I would recommend you to go for professional series by Audio technical and Sony.
Different people have different needs, so expecting a single headphone delivering all the purpose is worthless. That’s why I put emphasize on first deciding which kind of headphones you really want.
These headphones are among the best in the market right now, and nothing can beat them. Though constant innovation does drag them below, but they’re holding their places well.
I would recommend you to go through the list thoroughly, and give every headphone a go, research online, and then finally set down to one headphone. I have personally used all of them, and found them remarkable.
They all sound good, according to their spectrum settings and tuning. So, decide your budget, and go for the one that you really need, I hope these headphones will give you desired output, and doesn’t hurt your ears, as well as pockets.